Translate

Thursday, December 5, 2019

REP. ILHAN OMAR PRAISES ALLAH IN WASHINGTON, D.C. CATHOLIC CHURCH

[VIDEO] Ilhan Omar Reads From Quran and Praises Allah in ...

#IlhanOmar recently posted a bizarre video of herself reciting a Muslim prayer in front of the altar of a Catholic Church. Over 20 congressmen attended the event, as did a Muslim interfaith leader…who also has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. On #Thanksgiving, Ilhan Omar posted a video on Twitter with a video of her at the pulpit in a Catholic church. In the video, Omar is reciting a Muslim prayer. The video, recorded last January when Omar first took office, was at an “interfaith service” at St. Peter’s #CatholicChurch in the Washington D.C. area. Omar posted the video with the heading: “Alhamdullilah (Praise to Allah) for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life.” “This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings.” “Thank you all for standing with me and for our #progressive movement!” “There is a prayer in Islam that says, ‘Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that might hinder serving you,’” starts Omar. “Free my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.” “Give me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit,” she continued. “And, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless unless they are guided by your hand.”
REP. ILHAN OMAR PRAISES ALLAH IN WASHINGTON, D.C. CATHOLIC CHURCH
BY ROBERT SPENCER
republished below in full unedited for informational, educational and research 
purposes:
How wonderful! How woke! How multicultural! Now: when will a big mosque in Washington invite a lot of Christian speakers to the mosque to praise Jesus? What’s that? Never? The “outreach” and “dialogue” only ever go in one direction? Now, why is that?
“Ilhan Omar Flashes Back to Reading Islamic Prayer in a Catholic Church: Allah, ‘Sustain Me with Your Power,’” by Hannah Bleau, Breitbart, December 2, 2019:
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Thanksgiving posted a flashback of her reciting an Islamic prayer at St Peter’s Catholic Church in Washington, DC, as part of a service she attended in January.
Omar attended what was described as a “multi-faith” gathering which drew a number of high profile attendees like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi (D-IL), Rep. Donna Shalala (D-FL), and many more:
On Thanksgiving, Omar posted a flashback video, featuring the freshman lawmaker reciting an Islamic prayer at the service.
“Alhamdullilah [praise be to Allah] for the opportunity to serve my constituents, to care for my children and have a wonderful love in my life,” Omar tweeted alongside the video.
“This is a prayer a read on the start of Congress and feel grounded in its blessings,” she continued. “Thank you all for standing with me and for our progressive movement!”:
“There is a prayer in Islam that says, ‘Allah, put courage into my heart, and take away all that might hinder serving you,’” Omar stated in the video. “Free my tongue to proclaim your goodness, that all may understand me.”
“Give me friends to advise and help me, that by working together our efforts may bear abundant fruit,” she continued. “And, above all, let me constantly remember that my actions are worthless, unless they are guided by your hand.”
“Allah, may everything that I do start well and finish well. Sustain me with your power,” she continued….