Chick-Fil-A Caves to the Rage Mob
NOT ENOUGH: GAY RIGHTS GROUP DEMANDS
republished below in full unedited for informational, educational and research purposes:
THE CATHOLIC VIEWPOINT OVERLOOKS
SALVATION ARMY'S PRO-LGBT RECORD:
EXCERPT: "“We made multi-year commitments to both organizations and we fulfilled those
obligations in 2018,” Chick-Fil-A’s spokeswoman stated, noting that going forward the fast
food chain would focus on donating to the causes of “education, homelessness, and hunger.”
One might argue that the Salvation Army is the perfect organization to donate to if one
wants to contribute to the fight against homelessness and hunger, but it is no longer charity
or effectiveness that is important. It is ideology."
The LGTBQ Community and The Salvation Army;
Statements of Support In Their Own Words:
OUR PREVIOUS POST: MORE ARMY THAN SALVATION:
THINK TWICE BEFORE GIVING DONATIONS TO THE "SALVATION ARMY"~NOW THEY SUPPORT THE LGBT "COMMUNITY"~
TH, ECUMENICAL, CALVINIST, WORKS GOSPEL
According to Forbes the Salvation Army's top dog, Todd Bassett, took home $175,050
from the “CHARITABLE” organization's donations for the fiscal year ending in 2004.
THAT'S $90 AN HOUR!!! I wonder how many Santa Claus buckets need to be filled to
pay Mr. Bassett's extravagant salary? For the fiscal year ending in 2012, the top dog at
the Salvation Army, William Roberts, received an annual salary of $249,833.
THAT'S $125 AN HOUR!!! (based upon a 40-hour work week). I wouldn't give a dime
to the Salvation Army. No doubt, they have all kinds of excuses to justify such outrageous
salaries; but no one needs that kind of salary, and it is certainly unbecoming of a so-called
“charitable organization.”*Update June 2016—In 2012 the Salvation Army paid it's Chief Executive Officer (CEO) $259,720!!! I have a serious problem with that! Over 44 officers received 6-digit salaries over $100,000 a year! Charities are supposed to be benevolent organizations, helping the public, not paying themselves 5-10 times what the average American earns per year. Over half of American citizens in 2016 are earning less than $30,000 per year! So why should a so-called “charity,” especially a professed Christian charity, pay those kind of extravagant salaries. Few people know that the Salvation Army also owns luxurious vacation properties in Hawaii for their executives to enjoy. I don't care how much money (billions!!!) they take in per year, it is wrong for ministers (which means “servant”) to pay themselves exuberant salaries. To put it into better perspective, the CEO of the Salvation Army in 2012 was paid $21,643 a month!!!_______________________________________________________________ SEE: http://salvationarmynorth.org/about-us/what-we-believe/lgbt-statement/; republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:The following statement is The Salvation Army Northern Division’s response to false accusations claiming that The Salvation Army discriminates against the LGBT community and pays lobbyists to fight against their interests.
- The Salvation Army is open and inclusive to all people. Anyone who comes through our doors will receive help based on their need and our capacity to assist. We annually serve around 30 million Americans from a variety of backgrounds – we do not pick and choose who we serve based on religion, sexual orientation or any other factor. This promise to serve goes to the core of our beliefs as laid out in our organizational Mission Statement: “The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.”
- Any instance of discrimination is in direct opposition to our core beliefs and is against all of our policies.
- It is not The Salvation Army’s practice to spend funds on lobbying. The Salvation Army is apolitical and concentrates its resources on providing relief and compassionate care to those in crisis. Any advocacy is done in regard to the services we provide and educating legislators on how government actions will impact those we serve.
- The Salvation Army embraces employees of many different faiths and orientations and abides by all applicable anti-discrimination laws in its hiring.
- There is an effort to continue the misinformation and this seems to be pushed most heavily during the red kettle season. It is difficult to fight a phantom.
- We need your help in ending these rumors. They can persuade people not to give, which in turn diminishes our resources and our ability to serve people in crisis. Please share what you know about The Salvation Army – that we serve anywhere there is need, without discrimination.VIDEOS THAT REVEAL PRO LGBT IN THE SALVATION ARMY:
Salvation Army 2013 video for the LGBT community
The Salvation Army Serves Without Discrimination______________________________________________________________SALVATION ARMY-UNRINGING THE BELL: WHY YOU & YOUR CHURCH SHOULD AVOID PARTNERING WITH THEMEXCERPTS:The Salvation Army is outwardly and purposefully disobedient to Jesus Christ. Many people are unaware that the Salvation Army is not a secular charity (such as the United Way or Goodwill Industries) but an institutional church which claims to be part of the body of Christ. Not only does it offer charity to the poor but it offers membership in the body of Christ to whomever would profess faith and agree to live by its “soldier’s covenant“. The Salvation Army does not, however, offer the professing Christians who join its ranks the opportunity to identify with Christ in baptism or remember the sacrifice of Christ through the Lord’s supper. The Salvation Army has issued the following statement in its handbook, which it defends on its website:
“Early in our history, The Salvation Army was led of God not to observe specific sacraments, that is baptism and the Lord’s Supper, or Holy Communion, as prescribed rituals.”The Salvation Army, in direct disobedience of the Lord Jesus Christ, leads its converts and members away from experiencing the fullness of Christian life. Bible-believing Christians should not stand in partnership with any “church” who so blatantly disregards the instruction of the Lord.
SALVATION ARMY; CHURCH OF THE RED KETTLE: WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT IT (PART ONE & TWO):EXCERPTS: