Translate

Friday, September 1, 2017

VACCINE VICTIM SARA SOTOMAYOR

 VACCINE VICTIM SARA SOTOMAYOR
republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
Hi, my name is Sara Sotomayor and I live in Pennsylvania. I’m 23 years old and became vaccine injured in 2006 at 13 years old in Somerset, Pennsylvania. Before I became vaccine injured, I was active, joyful and carefree. I was an honor roll student and I played sports like soccer and softball, and I spent my summers swimming, rock climbing and spending time with my family. That all changed after I received the Gardasil vaccine. After I received the Gardasil vaccine, I had excruciating pain at the site of the injection and it felt like a metal bat had just hit my arm. I also felt dizzy and lightheaded. Only a couple of weeks after that, I developed severe nose bleeds and was missing school on a regular basis due to being fatigued and in pain.