Translate

Sunday, October 28, 2018

EX-DEMOCRATS "WALK AWAY" FROM PARTY TOWARDS TRUMP & GOP, STAGING MARCH IN WASHINGTON, D.C. IN RAIN

EX-DEMOCRATS "WALK AWAY" FROM PARTY TOWARDS TRUMP & GOP, STAGING MARCH IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

#Walkaway March Full Coverage

JOE HAGMANN REPORTS

"I #WalkAway to save my country."



Published on Oct 26, 2018



"Finally sharing my #WalkAway story in hopes that someone will watch and walk away. I don’t recognize these Democrats. I’ve never been afraid of a political party getting control again like I am now with these Democrats. The Democrats are encouraging violence and obstruct with zero good ideas on how to help Americans. #LatinosLoveTrump #WalkAway #DemExit" Terry.

#WalkAway March Owen Shroyer of Infowars

#WalkAway March - Will Witt


#WalkAway March - DeAnna Lorraine