Translate

Friday, August 3, 2018

UK VIDEO: TOMMY ROBINSON ABUSED IN PRISON~"WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO WAS MENTALLY DESTROY ME"~PUT ON STARVATION DIET~MUSLIM PRISONERS SPIT & THREW FECES INTO HIS CELL

UK VIDEO: TOMMY ROBINSON ABUSED IN PRISON~"WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO WAS MENTALLY DESTROY ME"
BY ROBERT SPENCER
republished below in full unedited for informational, educational and research purposes:
Watch this video. The treatment of Tommy Robinson in prison was unconscionable, and consistent with the British government’s determination to crush all resistance to its program of mass Muslim migration and capitulation to Sharia supremacists. The treatment of Tommy Robinson in prison was police state tactics. Meanwhile, the establishment media defames him as “far-right” and as a “white nationalist.” Will the free British people go quietly into the night?
“EXCLUSIVE: Tommy Robinson tells Ezra Levant about prison treatment, thanks supporters,” by Ezra Levant, Rebel Media, August 2, 2018:
After Tommy Robinson’s release from prison yesterday, I travelled from London to Luton to congratulate Tommy in person.
It was glorious to see him reunited with his beautiful wife and three lovely children. Those kids — who missed their dad so painfully — had smiles on their faces that I will never forget.
Tommy invited me to join the family for dinner, but I didn’t want to intrude in their private time. But I did ask him to sit down with me for ten minutes, to tell the world how he was doing.
And as I listened, my joy turned to sorrow, and then to rage.
Because Tommy was physically and psychologically abused in prison.
You can see it in his face. His appearance is shocking — he lost 40 pounds of weight in just two months.
If he were to have stayed in prison much longer, I fear his very life would have been in danger….
“‘I’m not a victim, I’m a target’: Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson breaks silence to say he suffered ‘mental torture’ in prison after 13-month jail term is quashed – as he reveals he will join family for Tenerife holiday,” by Martin Robinson and Iain Burns, Mailonline, August 2, 2018 (thanks to Harry):
Tommy Robinson is heading off to Tenerife for a fortnight with his family after being freed from jail and told his supporters: ‘I’m not their victim, I’m their target’.
Robinson left jail yesterday after winning an appeal over his 13-month contempt sentence for filming a Facebook Live video outside a trial of an alleged Asian sex gang.
He refused to speak as he walked out of HMP Onley in Northamptonshire yesterday but later posted a video on YouTube of his return home and being reunited with his three children.
He said: ‘A year ago I booked a holiday with my family for two weeks in Tenerife. We go on holiday on Friday in 24 hours. I didn’t expect to come home today’.
Yesterday judges freed him after ruling it was ‘unfair’ to give him 13 months in prison during a ‘muddled’ and ‘rushed’ court case held just five hours after his arrest.
He had confronted suspects being prosecuted in trials involving dozens of Asian men accused of grooming children as young as 11.
Robinson broadcast these exchanges to 250,000 people watching him on Facebook Live and even captured the moment police arrested him.
The 35-year-old far-right activist – who became a public figure after co-founding the English Defence League – said last night: ‘What they tried to do was to mentally destroy me. That wasn’t a prison sentence, that was mental torture If I was bitter and angry I would accept my own victimhood. I’m not their victim, I’m their target.’
Robinson also thanked his supporters around the world, including UKIP leader Gerard Batten.
He had been behind bars for two months after confronting defendants outside Leeds Crown Court on May 25….
__________________________________________________________________
Tommy Robinson Gives POWERFUL Interview with Tucker Carlson
Put on a Starvation Diet:
1 Can of Tuna & a Piece of Fruit Per Day
Muslims Spit & Threw Feces Into His Cell