Translate

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

OBAMA LIKE ROYALTY, ARROGANTLY QUIPS AT JEFFERSON'S MONTICELLO: "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT"

Obama: "That's the Good Thing as a President, 

I Can Do Whatever I Want"

HOWEVER, OBAMA SAID THIS IN 2008 ABOUT GEORGE BUSH:
SEE VIDEO:

"Obama 2008: Bypassing Congress Unconstitutional"

Published on Feb 13, 2014
March 31, 2008 in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
SIX YEARS LATER THINGS HAVE CHANGED:

Published on Feb 10, 2014

During a visit with French President Francois Hollande at Monticello in Charlottesville, Va., President Barack Obama quipped, 
"That's the good thing as a president, I can do whatever I want."

Per the official pool report: At 4:45 (minute mark) POTUS (President of the United States) and president Hollande walked out from a portico and strolled in Front of your pool with Leslie Bowman, president of the Monticello Foundation. Looking at a terrace she said that Jefferson loved to admire the landscape from there. POTUS said that he'd like to take a look and seemed delighted to "break the protocol". "That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want" he quipped, walking to the terrace with his guest and Ms. Bowman. Pool now in the mansion as the leaders will come and visit Jefferson's study.

The White House will likely insist that Obama made the comment in a strictly joking manner and only about the prospect of breaking "protocol" at Monticello. Ironically, the pool report came at around the same time it was revealed that the White House plans to unilaterally delay the Obamacare mandate for some businesses.

Lawmakers have argued that the White House's decision to unilaterally delay parts of Obamacare represents a violation of the Constitution.

Obama Openly Admits He Is A Dictator:


Obama: 'I Can Do Whatever I Want' & Proves it Again:


Published on Feb 12, 2014
Obama just delayed the employer mandate...again. Without any congressional approval...again. The President does whatever he wants and he isn't afraid to admit it out loud, in front of cameras.

President Obama "quipped" today during a visit to Monticello with the French president, "That's the good thing about being president, I can do whatever I want."

Krauthammer on Obamacare employer mandate delay: "This is stuff you do in a banana republic"

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/o...
http://www.infowars.com/krauthammer-o...