republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
By Chuck Baldwin
From the beginning, there have been several things that have bothered me about
Donald Trump. Perhaps my biggest concerns have always been how genuine Trump
is and, if he is genuine, how much he truly understands about “the swamp” he
promised to drain.
Where, oh where, are Donald Trump’s manly parts?No one has seen them. There are no solid leads. Every jar in the 202 and 212 area codes has been inspected, and they’re not there. There are rumors that Trump was really being wire-tapped in an attempt to find out where he lost them, but that cannot be confirmed or denied. We’re barely halfway through the first 100 days, and already Trump has backed down on the following:
• He’s not going to arrest “crooked Hillary” and “locker her up” after all.
• He’s not going to repeal Obama’s unconstitutional (see that as illegal) executive amnesty (DACA) after all.
• After saying throughout the campaign it was weak and dumb to show your plans and give a heads up to your enemies, his new (and watered down) immigration executive order gives jihadists a 10-day warning before being implemented.
• He’s siding with weak House GOP leadership in not repealing Obamacare as promised, and instead replacing it with something that could even be worse.• His RNC leadership team looks like a Who’s Who of the establishment, including the name Henry Barbour. The man who orchestrated one of the worst betrayals ever of the grassroots--the literal stealing of the 2014 Mississippi senate primary.
• He still hasn’t lifted a finger to protect religious liberty. No repeal of the Johnson Amendment. No executive order. Not even a reference in his recent congressional speech to the Left’s attempt to destroy the lives of believers like Barronelle Stutzman.