republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
By NWV Senior Political News Writer, Jim Kouri
Posted 1:00 AM EasternDecember 22, 2016 Senator Chuck Grassley, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, sent a letter to U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey referring four Planned Parenthood affiliates in California and three fetal tissue brokers for investigation and possible criminal prosecution. While the current Attorney General Loretta Lynch isn't budging on the Obama administration's disregard for the unborn, many believe that after the January 20 inauguration of President Donald Trump there will be legal action against those involved in the sordid practices of Planned Parenthood.
• StemExpress, LLC;
• Advanced Bioscience Resources, Inc.;
• Novogenix Laboratories, LLC;
• Planned Parenthood Mar Monte;
• Planned Parenthood Los Angeles;
• Planned Parenthood Northern California; and
• Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest.