WARNING: OFFENSIVE; NOT FOR CHILDREN
Holiday Inn Cleveland-South and Embassy Suites Hotels in Independence, OH Host ‘CLAW’ Homosexual ‘Leather’ Perversion-Fest – Features ‘Fisting’ Class
republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
Hotels now openly host vile homosexual sadomasochistic events; “Fisting A to Z” workshop features “hands-in” demonstration–in conference room; CLAW “charity” funds LGBT groups
“A good man will be ashamed to speak of what many wicked men are not ashamed to do.”—Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary on the New Testament Book of Ephesians, Chapter 5:3-14
- Two Cleveland hotels, Holiday Inn Cleveland-South and Embassy Suites, both in Independence, OH, jointly sponsor homosexual “leather weekend” conference called CLAW. Holiday Inn also hosted the deviance celebration last year;
- CLAW rented the entire Holiday Inn hotel, for three days, April 28-May 1–even closing the bar and restaurant (like the rest of the hotel) to the public for this private perversion-fest;
- CLAW celebrates the most extreme and vile sexual behaviors invented by sinful men–including Fisting, Rimming, Scat, Watersports (involving urine), Master-Slave “relationships,” and a twisted “Puppy” fetish in which men become human “dogs” for their “masters.” This is sexual anarchy and as sick and satanic as it gets;
- One CLAW workshop, “Fisting A to Z,” instructs homosexual men on how to “fist”–a bizarre and dangerous sadomasochistic perversion in which a man inserts his hand and forearm into the rectum and lower colon of his fisting partner [see below];
- The “fisting” workshop advertised a “hands-in” demonstration–i.e., the disgusting act apparently was performed in the Holiday Inn conference room advertised for the session [see below];
- CLAW, like other homosexual male “leather” conventions, features deviant-sex orgies–and apparently not just in hotel rooms–which the poor maids are forced to clean up;
- Another CLAW workshop, titled “Down in the Brown,” was about the “scat” fetish–essentially eroticizing poop (feces). It was held in the Embassy Suites Con 1 meeting room [see below]
- The non-profit CLAW calls itself a “charity” and raises money for homosexual activist groups like GLSEN, PFLAG and Equality Ohio.
- Next year’s CLAW is advertised as being held at the Westin Cleveland Downtown [Phone: 216-771-7700; ask for Gen. Manager Bob Megazzini]
Fisting A to Z
In addition to covering the basics of a fisting session and fisting play parties, we will cover as many letters of the alphabet as time allows — Anatomy, Breathing, Cleaning, Dildos, Eating and so forth.
And we will have a hands-in demo.
“The idea of humans taking on the persona of animals for rituals and for pleasure dates back thousands of years. There are many subcultures in the world today that have been enjoying taking on the persona of human pets for decades in this country, just behind the scenes of what society accepts. In the past 10-15 years, there has been a human-puppy revolution happening. While it was first overtly noticeable in the deeply sexual, gay leather community, people from every walk of life are deriving pleasure from letting go of the cares of this world and taking on the care-free persona of an animal. Within the past several years, the concept has even made its way into prime-time TV, although generally with a negative connotation.”
“A continuing discussion on the rarely discussed fetish of scat. What is it? How to get started in it? How to meet others into it? The course is designed both for existing players and those new to the scene.”
“Deviance abounds this week-end at the Holiday Inn and Embassy Suites in suburban Cleveland, and Ohio is supposed to yawn. As an advocate for healthy behavior, Christian values and strong families, Mission America stands firmly against events like the CLAW men’s leather event, and we are appalled that the Holiday Inn is playing host to bondage, chains, sexual activity involving human waste products, and other aspects of male homosexual sado-masochism. Such events should be banned from all public accommodations in America.”