Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2018

VIDEO: ROBERT SPENCER DISCUSSES THE HISTORY OF JIHAD & THE CURRENT POLITICAL LANDSCAPE ON THE JOE PISCOPO SHOW

VIDEO: ROBERT SPENCER DISCUSSES THE HISTORY OF JIHAD & THE CURRENT POLITICAL LANDSCAPE ON THE JOE PISCOPO SHOW
On Tuesday I went to the studios of the Joe Piscopo Show for a wide-ranging interview on my book The History of Jihad From Muhammad to ISIS, which you can order here, and the current political landscape. Joe was off; I had a terrific discussion with Frank Morano, Anthony Pope, John Tabacco, and Al Gattullo.
Also while I was in town I did in-studio appearances with Kevin McCullough and Andrew Wilkow. McCullough is holding a printout of the book’s cover because the book has sold unexpectedly well, and the publisher ran out of review copies.