Translate

Thursday, April 19, 2018

BOSCH FAWSTIN: "I'M RELEASING A BOOK OF MY MUHAMMAD CARTOONS"

BOSCH FAWSTIN: "I'M RELEASING A BOOK OF MY MUHAMMAD CARTOONS" 
SEE: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/04/bosch-fawstin-im-releasing-a-book-of-my-muhammad-cartoonsrepublished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
Pre-Order My Mohammad Cartoons Vol. 1
Volume One of My Mohammad Cartoons will contain a hundred of my Mohammad cartoons, in color and black and white, as well as new, exclusive Mohammad cartoons for this collection, and a new essay by me on Why I Draw Mohammad. I will also include two of my most popular articles, My Name is Bosch and I’m a Recovered Muslim, and Calling Islam Islam. You can pre-order my book now, and I plan to have it ready for print one month from now, in mid-May 2018, after prepping the book for print and collecting as many pre-orders as I can to use for my print order. There is no book like it out there today, so you can own something very unique. I’m charging $20 for it, and $5 for shipping and handling. (See International options below for prices) Thanks for your support, and order My Mohammad Cartoons Vol. 1 below.

 
Shipping and Handling Included
Domestic $25.00 USD
International $33.00 USD
Click HERE to order

order SIGNED copies below
Shipping and Handling Included
Domestic $27.00 USD
International $35.00 USD
Click HERE to order