republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
January 26, 2017
• We, the citizens of America, are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and restore its promise for all of our people.
• For too long, a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered, but the jobs left and the factories closed.
• What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people.
• January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again.
• The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.
• At the center of this movement is a crucial conviction, that a nation exists to serve its citizens.
• We will follow two simple rules; buy American and hire American.
When will the Americans who oppose all of these anti-American zealots rise up and shut them down? When will we stop them from destroying our cities, our people and our country? When will enough be enough?