OBAMA HASTENS DEAL ACCEPTING 1.8K REJECTED MUSLIMSFast-tracking the Obama administration’s plan to accept hoards of Islamic migrants from terrorist nations who were turned down by Australia, United States Secretary of State John Kerry worked out a covert deal to bring around 1,800 illegal aliens to the U.S. – ahead of schedule.Many high-ranking government officials are upset over the secret negotiations that many believe will put American citizens in danger – and be unlawful.“The chairmen of the House and Senate judiciary committees are demanding the Obama administration provide details of a secret resettlement deal in which the U.S. has agreed to take up to 1,800 mostly Muslim asylum seekers who have been rejected by Australia as illegal aliens,” WND reported. “Congress only learned of the deal through media reports two weeks ago and – according to a letter sent to administration officials by [lawmakers] Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), and Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) – the deal is not only a matter of grave national security concern, but it could be illegal.”ABOVE THE LAWWhen held up to the U.S. Constitution the lawlessness of the clandestine dealings becomes clear.“[The deal] amounts to an international treaty that Secretary of State John Kerry negotiated without consulting or notifying Congress, according to Article II, Section II of the U.S. Constitution, according to the letter, sent by [Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley and House Judiciary Committee Chair Bob Goodlatte on] Nov. 22 to Kerry and DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson,” WND’s Leo Hohmann explained.Inviting danger?Many of the safety concerns are rooted in the fact that the origins of the rejected Islamic migrants are rooted in the jihadist hotbeds of Iran, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Sudan.“Nearly 2,500 of them were interdicted off the coast of Australia in 2013, in accordance with that country’s policy of not accepting any of the wave of ‘refugees’ streaming out of the Middle East,” Hohmann pointed out. “Unlike Europe, Australia effectively said ‘no’ to the United Nations’ plan to open up Western democracies for millions of refugees fleeing not only the Syrian civil war, but conflicts in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan and even countries like Pakistan that are not at war. Germany alone has accepted 1.5 million Muslim refugees and subjected itself to thousands of sexual assaults on its women and girls.”Australian officials never extended the welcome mat to the Muslim migrants attempting to seek asylum in the Land Down Under.“They were rescued by the Australian coast guard from their unsafe vessels and taken to off-shore camps on the islands of Papua New Guinea and Nauru, where they have remained ever since,” Hohmann informed.” The United Nations stepped in and is looking for countries that will take the asylum seekers.”Knowing the Obama administration’s pro-Muslim stance, the U.N. successfully appealed to the U.S. to take in the potentially hostile illegal aliens.“Kerry confirmed he had reached a deal to take an undetermined number of the 2,465 aliens for permanent resettlement in the United States,” WND announced. “Goodlatte and Grassley said they have since found out that up to 1,800 of the boat people could end up being distributed to U.S. cities and towns. But very little information has been released about the aliens – or how many will end up in which American cities.”The lawmakers asserted in their letter that Kerry and the Obama administration acted above the law and beyond their authority by single handedly moving forward with the plan – essentially skirting the system of checks and balances by which they are obligated to abide.“This situation is concerning for many reasons,” Grassley and Goodlatte’s letter reads. “First, your departments negotiated an international agreement regarding refugees without consulting or notifying Congress. Such information was not disclosed to Congress during the annual refugee consultation that occurred on September 13, 2016, even though your staff confirmed that the agreement had, at the time, been negotiated ‘for months.’ Second, the agreement and the number of refugees to be resettled has been deemed by your departments as classified, thus the American people are left in the dark as to the rationale for this agreement. Third, the individuals who will be resettled are coming from countries of national security concern. In fact, two of the countries are officially designated by the State Department to be State Sponsors of Terrorism. Finally, it begs the question why Australia and other countries refuse to admit these individuals, what other countries are doing to help alleviate the situation, what kind of precedent this sets for future refugees interdicted at sea by Australian forces and prevented from entering Australia, and how a similar situation will be prevented in the future.”Blind acceptanceShocking to both conservatives and liberals alike, the Obama administration went ahead and brokered the deal without knowing what they would get, as information about the incoming Muslim migrants was not sought until after the secretary of state signed the dotted line.“No details have been released as to how many from each country would be considered for resettlement in the U.S., what cities or states they would be sent to, the breakdown of men, women and children, or the state of their health,” Hohmann stressed. “The U.S. sent teams to begin screening the aliens almost immediately after the deal was brokered by Kerry, according to the letter.”Tougher under TrumpIt is argued by Refugee Resettlement Watch’s Ann Corcoran that Congress’ hard stance against the Obama administration – as exhibited in the letter – is a huge indicator that it is being tougher on America’s lax acceptance of refugee. However, she notes that the U.S. shows no indication of being as hard on immigration as Australia.“There are many important concerns in this letter, but one issue in particular caught my eye – the idea of setting a precedent, which is something I’ve been hammering for years,” Corcoran wrote in her blog.The refugee watchdog emphasized that agreements like the one Kerry just signed to forward the State Department’s refugee program are by no means uncommon, as the U.S. is in the practice of regularly agreeing to accept migrants –migrants who more security-savvy nations outright reject.Come on over …Laying out the welcome mat for potentially dangerous migrants is a policy that the Obama administration has employed for some time.“[The] U.S. has been accepting illegal African migrants from Malta for years,” Hohmann maintained. “For instance, the U.S. has for years been admitting Libyans and Somalis who arrive on the Mediterranean island of Malta.”Corcoran says the security issues with accepting these illegal aliens are astronomical, insisting that the U.S. should not open its arms to the problems other nations are looking to pawn off on it – as it has done during the last two administrations.“Surely these people are undocumented with only their personal stories to rely on,” Corcoran contends. “But we have been transforming them into refugees and placing them in your American towns ever since the Bush Administration. These are Europe’s illegal aliens and not our concern. Just as this new batch is Australia’s problem.”“Congress and the new president can quickly plug this hole, and we must stop these foolish ‘deals’ wherever they are occurring.”Of course, a “deal” implies that the United States will get something in exchange.“But what we get is never clear,” Corcoran said.
Monday, November 28, 2016
OBAMA TO FAST TRACK 1,800 MUSLIMS REJECTED BY AUSTRALIA
BY PAMELA GELLER
SEE: http://pamelageller.com/2016/11/obama-fast-track-1800-muslims-rejected-australia.html/; republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
Obama will continue to destroy and dismantle until his very last day in power. Obama is expediting the importation of Muslims who were rejected by Australia.
Let’s hope Trump sends these invaders back to their jihad lands.
HOLD ON HERE! PAY FOR PLAY AGAIN?~MR. TRUMP DON'T APPOINT BETSY DEVOS FOR SECRETARY OF EDUCATION; SHE'S A COMMUNIST
AGAIN: A HISTORY OF PAY FOR PLAY
MR. TRUMP DON'T APPOINT BETSY DEVOS FOR SECRETARY OF EDUCATION;
SHE'S A COMMUNIST
SEE: http://newswithviews.com/Kepus/diane159.htm; republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
By Diane Kepus
November 28, 2016
November 28, 2016
Betsy DeVos – Not NO, But Hell NO!
The significance of the charter school/school choice issue is NOT related strictly to educational choice. It is related to acceptance of a communist system of governance where decisions are made by appointed, not elected officials. Appointed officials cannot be removed from office by voters/taxpayers. —Charlotte Iserbyt, January, 2011And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children. —Isaiah 54:13 KJV
When Trump issued the word “REFORM” in the same sentence with Betsy DeVos I knew he was intending to back off of his promise to shut down the Federal Department of Education.
With HUNDREDS of Education researchers in this country he picks the rich Bush Charter/Voucher women who if she cared one red penny about our children she would have refused the offer. If confirmed we will now see the rise in school-to-work education and confirmation that she is not only a supporter of a New World Order but is also a socialist/communist at heart.
How anyone can endorse this woman for the top education position in our country and not know what the true agenda of the Charter/Voucher push is all about is a mystery to me.
Ronald Reagan was elected president of this country not because he was a great man or because he was a movie star, but because he had stated he was going to shut down the Federal Department of Education because in the first place it was unconstitutional.
Then he brought in his worker bees, Terrell Bell, Bill Bennett, Senator Lamar Alexander and others who whispered in his ear and said, you know we really don’t have to do that – all the department needs is some tweaking and everything will be just fine. What most Americans don’t realize is that Reagan also signed no less than 2 treaties with Russia during his presidency which was directly linked to the sharing of education information.
Researchers around this country knew Mr. Trump was going to have to be educated regarding Charter/Choice/Vouchers when he said he supported Choice. With all the names that have been submitted for Education Secretary – he picks the one the least qualified.
Who are the Non-Americans who recommended Betsy DeVos? She has no background experience to hold this position other than the money she has given to ruin our children’s futures. Her kids went to private schools! To prove my point Sen. Lamar Alexander stated on the DeVos appointment “she is an excellent choice”.
As Secretary of Education will the DeVos Foundation STOP and DESIST from the funding of any organization/foundation of which has ANYTHING to do with education or are we faced with another “pay to play” using our children as the collateral? Signing an agreement didn’t work with Hillary in relationship to her appointment and the family Foundation.
Mr. Trump this is one area that you OWE all the hard working Americans and their children in this one appointment – one that is more important than all the others.
By nominating Betsy DeVos, the Trump administration has demonstrated just how out of touch it is with what works best for students, parents, educators and our local communities. Just this one time I agree with NEA President Lily Garcia when she stated, “She (DeVos) has consistently pushed a corporate agenda to privatize, de-professionalize and impose cookie-cutter solutions to public education.’’
DeVos is EVERYTHING Donald Trump stated during the campaign process that is wrong with America – she is an ultra-wealthy heiress who uses her money to game the system and push a special-interest agenda that is opposed by the majority of voters.
How can these people continually get away with dis-honoring the First Amendment when taking tax dollars to fund private/parochial schools? Once they take that hard earned money of Americans they are no longer private schools. How are they making up the deficit and loss in revenue by playing the federal game?
• DeVos has NO background in Education other than funneling money to education causes with the direction and relationship of those wishing to nationalize our education system. The Clinton School –to-Work legislation is not a joke.
• Everything you read about Betsy DeVos is about her loyalty to the Republican Party over everything else. How will that fit in with loyalty to what is best for our children?
• She attended Private school and earned a bachelor's degree in business administration and political science and was "involved with campus politics.
• She sits on the Board of Directors of Jeb Bush’s foundation ExcelinEd which strongly supports Common Core, Charter, Choice and Vouchers for our children?
• She also sits on the Jeb Bush foundation Excellence in Education which was the first and foremost leader in the push and endorsement of Common Core.
• With her sitting on this board, it tells me she was fully aware of all the backroom dealings that went on to get the CCSS in place along with the Data Mining, National Sexuality Education Standards, standardized testing and the treatment of our children as if they were all Common “Human Capital” and alike.
• She likes to explain her support of the CCSS as only endorsing the part about high standards, strong accountability and local control. If this is true than she has not read the documents and heard the speech’s by the likes of Sen. Lamar Alexander and Marc Tucker to name two who are pushing for nationalized cradle to grave control of our children. You cannot have it both ways Betsy. American researchers have told parents and politicians for over 30 years that every “dumb” and “damaging” thing that has been done to the education system was not for better education.
• Elected Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party four times between 1996 and 2005.
• Having myself realized during the Obama terms in office that there really is no difference in the “D” and “R” parties when it comes to the education of our children the statement regarding DeVos being “a true believer in core Republican issues that leave nobody in doubt on where she stands” rings very true.
• She actively supported Marco Rubio for President and during one 56-day period the summer of 2016 she donated $1.45 million to Michigan candidates, state PAC’s and Republican Party organizations.
• No American family has donated more money to the Republican Party than the DeVos family having given $2.7 million through the 2015-2016 cycles.
• DeVos is the Chair of the American Federation for Children, a group that does nothing but support and fund the Charter school cause. (They have no answers for all the Charter school failures due to lenient legislation, fraud, corruption and unelected school boards).
• DeVos belongs to Mars Hill Bible Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and is heavily influenced by Abraham Kuyper, a Dutch writer and Calvinist theologian.”
• Her brother Erik Prince founded Blackwater, the controversial and now defunct security group that, according to The Washington Times, was a “mercenary firm” that “gained infamy during the Iraq War for incidents involving civilian casualties.
• Betsy DeVos supports clean energy/Climate Change/Sustainable Development through their group the Windquest Group which invests in clean energy, technology and manufacturing. In 2011, DeVos and her husband, via the Windquest Group, invested in Energetx Composites, a wind energy company.
• DeVos was appointed by President George W. Bush to the board of directors of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in 2004, and served until 2010. While she was on the board, she and her husband funded a center to teach arts managers and boards of directors how to fund raise and manage their cultural institutions donating $22.5 million in 2010 to continue the endeavor, which was given in the name the DeVos Institute of Arts Management. At the same time, DeVos was informed by Kennedy Center official Michael Kaiser's observation that millions of dollars are invested "in the arts, and training artists," but not in "training the leaders who hire the artists and run the organizations." The DeVos' gift was intended to remedy this oversight. "We want to help develop human capital and leverage that capital to the greatest extent possible.
• All of DeVos’ attention to education has been through Charter/Choice/Vouchers. She has NO education background whatsoever nor does she know by experience what it is our children need to RETURN to the 1960’s and before excellent education our children were enjoying.
• DeVos served as chairwoman of the board of Alliance for School Choice and she heads the All Children Matter PAC which she and her husband founded in 2003 to promote school vouchers, tax credits to businesses that give private school scholarships, and candidates who support these causes. Over the years, DeVos and her husband have provided millions in funding for the organization. Strange don’t you think that she wouldn’t consider supporting parents who home school their children yet still pay into the tax base which funds public education?
• DeVos’ other activities toward public-school reform have included: membership on the boards of directors of the Advocates for School Choice, the American Education Reform Council, Education Freedom Fund, chaired the boards of Choices for Children and Great Lakes Education Project (GLEP) She described GLEP as being "focused on supporting candidates who share a commitment to the issue of meaningful education reform," and CFC as being an "education reform watchdog organization" that is "focused on raising public awareness as to the merits of education reform."
• In 2013 DeVos was quoted that she was more optimistic than ever about school choice noting that in 2012 “the number of students in educational-choice programs grew by about 40,000." She has offered no explanation as to the fraud and corruption involving the Charter school system nor has she offered what the difference between traditional and charter public schools will be when all schools are to be charter with un-elected school boards and to remind you is “TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION”.
• She shows no support for teachers – only her money funding the education she sees as being fit for our children.
• DeVos and Joel Klein noted in 2013 how great the Main education was going in regard to performance because they had reverted to the use of the “easy-to-understand” report cards using A, B, C, D, F designations. They argued the system truly motivates parents and the community to get involved by simply taking information that education officials have had for years and presenting it in a way that is more easily understood."
I would like these 2 to explain to the country how if at all, the GOING BACK to the ABC’s of grading increased the community involvement or that of the parents.
Parents across America soon found out how bad the Common Core Standards were and to what end they would go to be able to gain control of our children’s futures: where the money came from, money deals with friends, the lies, politicians wallets and campaign coffers being filled, years of back room long-time manipulation with the states being forced to play the game when the state legislatures were in recess. Yet Betsy DeVos stated that her being a member of Jeb Bush’s Foundation for Excellence in Education whose stated goal is to “build an American education system that equips every child to achieve his or her God-given potential" totally supports her idea of education.
The Foundation’s "guiding principles" are that "All children can learn," that "All children should learn at least a year's worth of knowledge in a year's time", and that "All children will achieve when education is organized around the singular goal of student success."
But all children are NOT learning Ms. DeVos, especially those that are now being schooled in your supported Charter schools with the Charter School Management companies in control, H1B and HB5 visas coming into the picture supplying foreign teachers and dollars for funding. There is BILLIONS of dollars of fraud being shown in the recently released report by the Office of the Inspector General of the Federal Department of Education AS THE RESULT OF MASSIVE FRAUD AND MANIPULATION and this report does not cover the fraud and corruption debt by all the Charter schools.
Additionally, they are not learning because men and women who know NOTHING about education are continually meddling where they have no business being.
I defy anyone supporting Charter/Choice/Vouchers to show America where there has been this level of corruption in traditional public schools. This is YOUR money America.
Betsy DeVos is NOT eligible for this position and America needs to be sure to let their Senators know this is NOT their choice for the leader of their children’s education.
1 - Charter School Trap- Tough Choices or Tough Times–Privatization of Education
2 - National Education Strategy
3 - Community Education/Communism
4 - “No Excuses” Education
2 - National Education Strategy
3 - Community Education/Communism
4 - “No Excuses” Education
Charlotte Iserbyt & Dr. Stan Monteith. Investigation of Tax Exempt Foundations
The Traitors Decreed Choice, Vouchers and Charter Schools
Charlotte Iserbyt: Why Charter Schools
SEE OUR POST ABOUT THE GULEN CHARTER SCHOOLS:
HILLARY'S IMAM, FETHULLAH GULEN, TURKISH MUSLIM U.S. CHARTER SCHOOL GURU, FUNDS HER CAMPAIGN
AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION: "ALARMING" THAT TRUMP IS CONSIDERING COMMON CORE SUPPORTERS FOR EDUCATION SECRETARY~DEVOS DENIES BEING PRO COMMON CORE
Common Core Opponents to Trump: ‘Drain the Swamp’ and ‘Pull the Plug’ on Education Pick Betsy DeVos
WHY OUR FOUNDERS GAVE US
THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE
SEE: http://newswithviews.com/Nelson/kelleigh374.htm; republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:
By Kelleigh Nelson
November 28, 2016
"The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation, to the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. An equal dispensation of protection, rights, privileges, and advantages, is what every part is entitled to, and ought to enjoy." —Benjamin Franklin on Electoral College
President Trump, I was disheartened to hear you say that we should do away with the electoral college when you wouldn’t have won the election, despite millions of illegal's voting for Hillary, had we not been given the college by our founders. What those wonderful and brilliant statesmen gave us is crucial to preserve freedom and preventing a tyrant from getting elected. These are some of the important reasons the founders gave us the electoral college! Please refresh yourself on this important part of our Constitution which has kept us from mob rule since 1787.
Although the preamble to the Constitution begins with “We the people,” the word “democracy” (mob rule) is not mentioned in the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights. Even the Pledge of Allegiance is “to the Republic for which it stands.” We are supposed to be a nation of laws, “rule of law” rather than “mob rule.” Read on…
Creation of the Electoral College
The Electoral College was created for two reasons.
The first purpose was to create a buffer between population centers and the rest of the country.
The second, as part of the structure of the government that gave smaller less populated states a voice in the selection of President.
Without the electoral college giving a voice to the smaller states, the large populated areas (as those on both coasts) would always elect the president. Today, those areas are heavily populated with welfare recipients, sanctuary cities, and we cannot discount illegal alien voters, who vote largely democratic for the free stuff they receive from the federal government. The electoral college is a buffer that allows all states to have a voice.
America is a Constitutional Republic Based on Laws
One of the inherent weaknesses in a government based ONLY on the will of the people is the potential for mob rule. This was often the downfall of direct democracies, where all the people decided on public matters directly rather than through representatives. We were created as a representative Republic, NOT A DEMOCRACY! In designing the electoral college, the founders sought to insulate the selection of president from the convulsions of the multitudes. The college was essentially an extra layer of security helping to guarantee that the president would be a truly capable individual.
Upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created. His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it."
In creating the basic architecture of the American government, the Founders struggled to satisfy each state’s demand for greater representation while attempting to balance popular sovereignty against the risk posed to the minority from majoritarian rule from larger population states.
Our Constitution clarifies the Electoral College in Article 2, Section 1, Clause 2, and in part states:
Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.
The product of the Founders’ compromise has been well balanced and enduring, and we would be wise to leave it intact, despite what Soros and the Democrats would like to do to it.
The First Reason for the College
The first reason that the founders created the Electoral College may be difficult to understand today. The founding fathers were afraid of direct election to the Presidency. They feared a tyrant could manipulate public opinion and come to power. Alexander Hamilton wrote about it in the Federalist papers. I know they were right!
Hamilton defends the process for selecting the president. He argues that the system of an electoral college ensures that “the sense of the people” will play a key role in selecting the president, while, at the same time, affording “as little opportunity as possible to tumult and disorder.” It was believed that electing the president directly, without the intermediate step of the electors, might lead to instability. Hamilton argues that electors will be protected from bias since they do not hold any other political office and are separated from electors from other states. Hamilton believed that this system would best ensure that the president was a man of great virtue and ability, which has not always been the case, but has undoubtedly kept us somewhat protected.
They believed that with the Electoral College no one would be able to manipulate the citizenry. It would act as check on an electorate that might be duped. Hamilton and the other founders did not trust the population to make the right choice. (We have seen this many times in the past, which proved our founders right, and they didn’t have radio or television influence in the late 1700s.)
The founders also believed that the Electoral College had the advantage of being a group that met only once and thus could not be manipulated over time by foreign governments or others. Brilliant men of letters, oh how I wish they were here today!
The Second Reason for the College
The electoral college is also part of compromises made at the 1787 Convention to satisfy the small states. The United States Constitution was made by and for the states, and the founders wanted each state to have a voice in elections.
Under the system of the Electoral College each state had the same number of electoral votes as they have senators and representatives in Congress, thus no state could have less than three.
Again, the Electoral College system was drafted by the states to empower the states, so as to preserve regional identity and protect small states from the domination of the larger ones.
The Daily Caller states it even better than I ever could:
Although the Framers guaranteed a “Republican form of government” to the states (Article 4, Section 4), the rights of states are under attack. Their jurisdiction in issues ranging from the death penalty to healthcare standards to the regulation of firearms have become subject to federal mandates. Presidents swear an oath to “preserve and protect the Constitution,” and that must include a firewall to shield our republic from the deception of “democratic” national elections.The Founders understood that democracy was important, but they knew that if it wasn’t tempered by a republican system, majority rule could lead to tyranny. Thomas Jefferson wisely admonished future generations of voters that, “Measures are too often decided, not according to the rights of the minor party, but by the superior force of an overbearing majority.”
The founders of America’s Republic, the authors of our Constitution, were men not only of letters, but of bravery and fortitude who gave us a document like no other document ever given to any nation. We need the electoral college, the inclusion of same in our Constitution was a brilliant addition. God certainly must have given those men a vision of our future for this measure to have been added to protect us.
These men were undoubtedly led by God to preserve the freedoms and liberties they fought to attain. May the Good Lord above help us to do the same, and may our new president take time to study the American Constitution he will soon take an oath to preserve, protect, and defend.