Translate

Monday, November 14, 2016

SATANIST KATY PERRY DONATES $10,000 TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD OVER CONCERNS IT COULD BE DEFUNDED


PRESERVING "SAFE PLACES" FOR ABORTIONISTS, ABORTUARIES & THEIR GULLIBLE CLIENTS
SATANIST KATY PERRY DONATES $10,000 
TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD OVER CONCERNS 
IT COULD BE DEFUNDED
BY HEATHER CLARK
SEE: http://christiannews.net/2016/11/14/pop-star-katy-perry-donates-10000-to-planned-parenthood-over-concerns-org-could-be-defunded/republished below in full unedited for informational, educational, and research purposes:

Pop star Katheryn Hudson, who goes by the name Katy Perry, announced on Friday that she had donated $10,000 to Planned Parenthood over concerns that the organization could be defunded by the government under the new presidency.
“It’s time to turn words into action,” she wrote on social media. “There are so many steps to take, but my first vow is to support organizations that may have their funding support taken from them in the future by the government.”
Perry said that she was donating to Planned Parenthood because of the information she received on sexual activity as a youth, stating that her parents had sheltered her from the subject.
“I am making a public donation to Planned Parenthood for the teenage me who made several visits to first a clinic in Santa Barbara and then Los Angeles, CA to educate myself on my sexual health, a subject I had little to no information on because of my sheltered upbringing,” she advised. “I had no idea how things worked down there, and had no idea how to make a plan for them.”
Perry suggested that she might not have been the musical celebrity that she is today without the organization.
“Planned Parenthood educated me on my body and my reproductive health, so that I could focus on my dreams and using my voice until I knew the timing was right for me to make a plan to have a family,” she wrote. “Without this education, I may have had a different life path.”
“I am grateful for and stand in support of Planned Parenthood for giving Katheryn Hudson the knowledge to plan, and for continuing to be a haven for women to learn all options for their future,” Perry said. “Now, more than ever, we all need to protect and create safe places for each other.”
Perry had been a staunch supporter of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and sang at several Clinton rallies this year. Her Planned Parenthood post generated 252,000 likes on Instagram alone.
As previously reported, Perry is the daughter of evangelical minister Keith Hudson. She began singing as a Contemporary Christian artist at age 15, and released her first national album in 2001.
“He’ll prevail in the midst of all my sin and temptations,” Perry, then known as Katy Hudson, sang out on the song “Faith Won’t Fail,” featured on her self-titled debut album.
In an interview with CCM (Contemporary Christian Music Magazine), she stated that one her musical influences was Keith Green, who was known to be bold in his lyrical witness for Christ.
However, in 2007, Perry signed with with the secular label Capitol Records, and released her first single, “I Kissed a Girl,” which rose to the number one position on the secular pop charts. The popularity of Perry’s single brought continued national attention until she became one of the most well-known pop artists in the secular music industry. She later announced that she no longer professed to be a Christian.
“I don’t believe in a Heaven or a Hell, or an old man sitting on a throne,” Perry told Marie Claire Magazine in 2013. “I’m not Buddhist, I’m not Hindu, I’m not Christian, but I still feel like I have a deep connection with God.”
Her parents have stated that they do not agree with all the choices that their daughter has made during her career.
In a book proposal by Perry’s mother, which was shopped in 2011, Mary Hudson reportedly outlined a number of concerns to set the record straight about her feelings.
“I recognized the psalmist gift in her performance. Yet she sang out, ‘I kissed a girl, and I liked it,’ while thousands joined her,” she wrote. “One part of my heart soared … [but] the other part broke for the thousands of hungry souls being fed something that didn’t nourish their spirit, but fed their flesh.”