Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

FEAR OF FREE SPEECH, PRO LIFE & GUN ADVOCACY IN SCHOOLS LEADS TO STUDENT SUSPENSIONS, ARRESTS, JAILING AND/OR FINES

UPDATE MARCH 14, 2014:

He’s 18 and Spent 13 Days in Jail for a Pocketknife in a School Parking Lot — and The Story Only Gets Crazier From There: 

SEE: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/12/teen-jailed-for-13-days-after-emt-kit-pocketknife-and-found-in-his-car-and-thats-just-scratching-the-surface-of-jordan-wisers-nightmare/

EXCERPTS:

“The principal said he had reason to believe I had weapons in my vehicle and needed to search it,” Wiser told the Huffington Post. “He made me empty out all my pockets, and the vice principal grabbed me and patted me down very forcibly. It was somewhat awkward. Then they took my car keys. I told them what was in my car and said, ‘Don’t be alarmed.’”
Wiser added that he didn’t give school officials permission to search his vehicle, nor was there a warrant to perform the search. But they cited the school handbook as their warrant, he said, adding that they denied his request to call an attorney.
“My stun gun was locked in the glove box,” Wiser told the Huffington Post, “and the knife was in my EMT medical vest. I bought it at K-Mart and have it as part of my first responder kit for cutting seatbelts.”
“I was in jail for almost 13 days,” Wiser told the Huffington Post. “The first bond hearing I went to was on December 15. The judge ordered me [to be] held on a half million-dollar bond, pending a psychological evaluation. I did that and passed. They found I was not suicidal, homicidal or a threat to anybody. My attorney brought it up in front of a different judge, who let me out on a $50,000 bond and an ankle monitor. I was released from jail on Christmas Eve.”
________________________________________________________________

Fear Of Guns In Schools Extends To T-Shirts


Published on Mar 13, 2014

High School Student Suspended For NRA T-Shirt
http://www.infowars.com/high-school-s...

Connecticut School Censors 'Controversial' Pro-life Kids:

SEE: 
EXCERPT:
"Principal Lee Panagoulias of Branford (Connecticut) High School told the Students for Life club that their pro-life message is just too controversial, and so unlike other student clubs, the pro-life student organization is not allowed to display beliefs or even discuss the subject matter during school hours with other students.
“The First Amendment protects everyone, regardless of the speech that you’re presenting to the student body, regardless of whether it seems controversial to the administration.”
-- Sam Bailey-Loomis, president and founder of the BHS Students for Life"
__________________________________________________________________

SCHOOL GOES NUCLEAR ON STUDENT EXPRESSION

Bans all statements rather than allow a pro-life message:

SEE: