Translate

Thursday, January 23, 2014

TSA PARODIES & REACTION


Airport Security Worried About Reporters, 
But Not Muslim Brotherhood

State Department Silent on 
VIP Treatment For Muslim Brotherhood:

TSA Threatens to Put Man on No-Fly List:


Published on Jan 22, 2014
In an absolute abuse of power, the TSA has threatened to put a man on a governnment list for a TSA parody video that was produced for the Infowars: "We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny" 10K Film Contest.


ORIGINAL PARODY VIDEO:

"TSA touched my TNA" 

"We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny 

Infowars.com Contest"


Angry TSA phone call to Off The Hook TV 

about the video above, demanding author "comply":

Published on Jan 20, 2014
I received a call from a man named John on January 19 claiming to be from the TSA and had some questions for me. I asked him to call me back next day that I couldn't hear him well. He agreed and within an hour or two I download an app so I can record phone calls. Today January 20th around 5:42pm while sitting outside he called back and I was able to record the whole thing. It was a strange call but very laughable. Sounds like one irritated TSA agent had enough of my video.
TWO OTHER PARODY VIDEOS:

TRENDY TSA - We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny 

Infowars.com Contest:




TSA: Now Hiring! (We Will Resist TSA & NSA Tyranny 

Infowars.com Contest):