http://thepjsta.org/ President Beth Dimino at
Ward Melville forum:
JOHN B. KING, JR.
NY teacher brands Common Core reform 'child abuse' and receives rapturous applause from audience after articulate speech that stuns forum
- Unnamed teacher spoke out at a reforms forum in East Setauket
- She said children were being diagnosed with 'Common Core syndrome'
- English and maths standards are being introduced for children across US
- Programme aims to raise standards for students
- Critics say reforms have been rushed and new tests are illogical and unfair
The Dailymail of the UK has reported what happened in Long Island, New York:
"She told New York state education commissioner John King that 'hundreds of thousands of mommies' were going to refuse to have their children tested because 'mommies in New York don't abuse their children.'"
See YouTube videos that won't upload: